Conflict of Interest
COI: Lesley H. Curtis, PhD (2005-present)
- Conducted studies at more than 37,000 sites in 65 countries
- Employs more than 1,200 employees, including 220 faculty
- Manages numerous national patient registries
- Enrolled more than 1.2 million patients in DCRI studies
- Published more than 8,300 papers in peer-reviewed journals
Completed more than 970 phase I-IV clinical trials, patient outcomes studies, and comparative effectiveness analyses
DCRI Brochure (2013)
The close integration of clinical faculty into the design, conduct, and interpretation of clinical trial contributes to the DCRI's unique success.
We design studies that are compatible with current clinical practice while keeping in mind the sponsor's goals, as well as increased credibility of the results.