Duke Early Phase Clinical Research: Investigators
Whether you are new to our clinic or a returning investigator, here’s what you can expect.
The first step in partnering with Duke Early Phase Clinical Research is to schedule a preliminary meeting by contacting the Investigator Advocate, either by phone at (919) 613-0952 or via email at email@example.com. The objectives of the first meeting are:
- A tour of the facilities
- A description of available services
- Information that will assist you in getting your study started in a timely manner
If you are a returning investigator, you may simply need information regarding any changes in policy or procedures since your last partnership with Duke Early Phase Clinical Research. The meeting will be tailored to your specific needs.
Should you decide to conduct your study with us, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Primary contact information
- A proposed timeline (first subject in/last subject out)
- A copy of your protocol (draft acceptable)
- Be assured there will be no breach in confidentiality
- A completed Service Request form
- The Service Request form can be obtained during your preliminary meeting
A study-specific budget will be prepared for you based on your service requests